Game maker a possibility for pupils?
Views on teaching students to make computer games?
It’s FUN, ENJOYABLE, and INTERESTING. But I think it’s not easy to make computer games for primary student but still it’s possible for them to try it out. Perseverence and discipline are two main things that the pupils need to have to make computer games. For me to apply game maker in Mathematics is not an easy task and it’s can only be apply for the upper primary since most of the lower primary pupils know the basic of computers.
Time constraints and language bariers are two typical problem face by mathematics teachers, but we can reduce the constraint by giving the teachers more knowledge to gamemaker. If possible workshops for math teachers. From this ongoing workshop I think it will help the teachers to understand the gamemaker and educate their pupils as part of the ICT mathematics syllabus as stated in the curriculum. Therefore to consider mathematics teachers to teach gamemaker is I think is a possibility.

0 comments:
Post a Comment