ICT for Teaching in Primary Schools

How do you and your school use the internet and computers in your teaching of mathematics?

Nearly all the areas in my school have access to the internet. And most teachers really make use and take advantage of it in teaching Mathematics.

In my class, I often taught my pupils using the internet, a computer and projector. This method of teaching really attracts the pupils’ attention. Especially when I want to teach them Solids and Shapes.

At my school, teachers quite often teach their pupils in the computer lab using the Interactive White Board or IWB which is available when there is no ICT class. But most of the time they borrow the portable projectors from the lab.

Finally, I think, The use of internet and computers is not just being innovative. The most important thing is how the teachers deliver their knowledge using the internet and computer, and how the pupils interact with the teacher and information.

 

0 comments: